Oxford

Saturday, April 11, 2015

 



 

Thus begins my 3 travel log this Singaporean and Malaysian took to Oxford & Manchester. Rach & I boarded our 3 hour coach ride to what has become my second favourite place in UK @ 7.20am. What surprised me about Oxford was the number of quaint cafes. I guess it's a given, considering the brightest sparks of our generation need caffeine to sustain through mugging. Literally, best coffees. I was delighted to know that my opinion is seconded by Rach (If you're there, remember to try the Chai Latte from Taylors - Amazing yet affordable).
Bicester (pronounced as biz-ter) Outlet Village was just around the corner too. It only takes 5pounds (for a return trip) to get there. It has all the high end brands- Prada, Gucci, Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs.. Bicester is slightly better than La Vallee Village in Paris because you can find occasional student deals there (that's if you have the UK student NUS card). I was able to stash a couple of Ted Baker bags for less than SGD$50 //contented//.
Definitely wanna go back soon :') 
© Manda.. Design by FCD.