The West Urban // Casual Fridays

Saturday, August 6, 2016


Casual fridays in Oxford shirts. #WhatIworetoWork. I always thought jeans made me look like rubbish because of my body shape. I was proven wrong after I paired this top with it.







Top from The West Urban


Story behind the outfit: 
Daniel and I have been planning to shoot this for the longest time and the only times I was free were before work (which starts at 10am). Unfortunately, it rained on all the mornings we planned to shoot. Isn't it just so frustrating when the weather doesn't want to co-operate? We finally got a chance to shoot on Friday morning and treated ourselves to some Craftsmen coffee while we were at it.

How to style the Oxford top:
You can do a casual Friday look but popping on some denim or change it up to look a bit more formal with a black pair of culottes!

The West Urban

© Manda.. Design by FCD.