L I D S & L A D S / by motorwerks

Monday, July 21, 2014






Amazing video done by Juffrie
Hey guys. Have you ever been to a Helmet Art show? Literally, the name says it all- a helmet art show is where artist show case their designer helmets. They usually only have them overseas (i.e 21 Helmets, Portland) but to celebrate Motorwerks first anniversary, they're organizing one just for local artists! Here's presenting to you my helmet for the event that's happening this Saturday @ Motorwerks North Bridge Road. I thought long and hard about the design and I decided that I wanted to make it trendy, so my inspiration mainly revolves around snapback caps and typography by Jennet Liaw. If you're free, please do drop by to take a look at some of the works the other artists have done! If you take a look at the video, some of the other helmets are crazy amazing. Also, there'll be a silent auction for the helmets if you wanna purchase any of them. PS:// Thank you Dilys for this great opportunity I love you.

Saturday | July 26 2014 | 7pm - 12pm
751 North Bridge Road
© Manda.. Design by FCD.