The Mercurial Project

Wednesday, November 26, 2014


And then came my obsession for neck pieces.


Thank God for hobbyists and people who actually want to do what they love to do. I'm not sure how I eventually landed myself on The Mercurial Project's page but when I saw this fancy thing, I decided that I needed it in my life. Fast forward to when I received the package; I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Gen & her friend are the creators of these darling things. Gen's an awesome photographer (@genevieveandsuch) with the most amazing taste in fashion btw.
Call me pretentious for hipster fade-out photos of random trinkets (my sister relishes in doing so). I can't help it.... Especially if they look this precious. I'm a sucker for raw minimally designed stuff but still subtly embodies what a statement piece should really look like. 
Check the Mercurial Project out for other cool stuff!


PS:// Thank you for the letter Gen :') *hugs*
© Manda.. Design by FCD.