#nomakeupselfie

Wednesday, May 13, 2015


Hi ya. In case you missed my lovely potato face.

- - -

#nomakeupselfie
"So many women wear make-up and none of us really need it. The women who have done it are all so brave in a world that expects all to wear make-up constantly." Coming from an 18 year old, these are truly some wise words. 
I know I'm almost a year late but... I never knew the hashtag was actually a campaign to raise money for Cancer Research. I always only thought it was a fad that society was going along with with its usual narcissistic ways. In 2014, it raised more than 8 million pounds in less than a week. A girl called Fiona Cummingham, decided to encourage people to share their barefaced selfies on social media and donate money via text to the cancer charity.
© Manda.. Design by FCD.