Shoes to fill

Friday, July 1, 2016


Feeling slightly, if not, very overwhelmed with the first week of work. It didn't even feel like the first week of work because everything just zoomed at me so quickly. Before I knew it, I was already planning my Snapchat Launch timeline and trying my best to fill in the shoes Anggy left before she headed to Melbourne for Hols.  
I'm incharge of Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook. Basically, I'm taking all the digital platforms. My eyes feel like they're about to pop out after staring at my screen everyday. #newlevelofhealthy #newlevelofshag 
Feeling slightly inadequate trying to catch up to speed with how things work around here but I guess that's the way it works right? The first week's always the toughest, then you slowly ease your way into it. It currently seems like a lot to handle, but I believe once I get the hang of it, it'll get much better. (I hope) 
I'm really thankful for the girls in the Creative and Marketing team though. They've been so patient with me; especially Serena, of whom I'm constantly bothering with Google Docs questions (she must be so pissed off with me right now). I'll keep striving, I guess. Wish me luck on my second week of work.
© Manda.. Design by FCD.