C R A F T - D A Y

Sunday, May 18, 2014

(repost for Maddy)



Ever since I was a kid, I always found it mildly odd how I got mega excited when Barney the Dinosaur magically pulled some Art & Craft bag out for Craft Time (is that what they call it?). Mum always said that her favourite little girl was Min, and maybe that why my Chinese name is Min Huii, but that's irrelevant. I vouched to myself that I will some day have that same Craft Day too, because... well phooey, isn't absolutely fun to just make stuff without knowing that you're going to be graded on it? Yes, ADM, I'm talking about you.
So yea, Tia & I had a crafts day together after having Craftsman @ Siglap (LOL I JUST REALISED THAT PUN). Tia's not an ADMer but she draws so perfectly (See 5th photo from absolute top). She was originally from NUS Archi but transferred to Soci in NTU. This gal has artsy fartsy in her. We just picked up our pens and started doodling our brains out on blank kraft tags Maddy gave us to design for Stochastic Elegance, which sells gift tags, bookmarks, stamping, scrapbooking needs, customized cards, etc.  
I decided that I should name my collection "How Much Wood Can a Wood Chuck Chuck?" because it has a nice ring to it, and the background on all the tags are brown, which is also the colour of wood. Mind blown yet ;)? Waha, Craft Day soon again yea, Missy Tia~ <3



 Stochastic Elegance
© Manda.. Design by FCD.