Resolute

Sunday, September 21, 2014

(Gold Coast in Film)


I believe in Picasso. I believe that every child is an artist, and the problem is how to remain an artist when we grow up. I don't deny what Adia casually remarked the other day that all designers are just a bunch of people with weird quirks and OCDs. 
So, bringing myself back to the point of this post. Yes, I just changed my blog template. Yes, I understand I've been changing it a couple of times now, but it's only because I'm so anal about how every nitty gritty detail has to be perfectly aligned, or how the typography hierarchy has to speak for itself. Don't you think it defeats the point of you coming here to read my posts when the layout's so distracting (what has Cindy done to me?!)? So yes, minimal. Therefore, thus, hence, I am not ashamed to let the world know that I spent $20 on this template to ease myself. I'm a designer with quirks. I live it, love it. 
Also, I've made a pact to myself that I will start shooting and posting proper from now on. No more lousy iphone shots of selfies (ok, maybe occasionally). This template shall be used for self-motivation to post prettily.
Yes.
© Manda.. Design by FCD.