The cause of much confusion

Thursday, March 5, 2015

"Everyone is crazy. Or maybe it takes one to know one"

Curiouser and curiouser. Is it strange that I act upon emotions? Some people think it's immature. I think it's instinctive, and also a bane- nobody actually understands you. They think you're mood swinging. The scary thing is, you probably are. When I feel sad, I literally just feel sad. My brain doesn't multi-task during this period. Nothing makes sense and like what Ken says,"Cryptology 101.. You feel how you feel after the information travels through that messed up wiring in your brain.. and we slowly have to decode the end product." It's a simple yet complex state of mind, so unless being blatantly lucid to the point where things don't make sense is "complicated", then we have to find another adjective to describe me.
© Manda.. Design by FCD.