Portfolio: Colour Pop Collection

Sunday, January 3, 2016


The Colour Pop Collection is a small project that was done during the holidays to document design work from 2012 - 2015. Various techniques such as monoprinting and watercolours were used in the process on making these publications and stand alone drawings. The Colour Pop Collection also showcases hand lettering drawings and other illustrations by Manda Olivia.




I posted some goals to achieve before the holidays ended and shooting my portfolio was one of them. I bought so many rolls of coloured paper, it's crazy. I'm pretty glad I finally got down to doing it though! I quite enjoy seeing the occasional guest appearance of Colour (in general) on my portfolio site. Hope you enjoy it too!

Instagram: @manda.olivia
© Manda.. Design by FCD.